Answered By: Stark State College Digital Library
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2016     Views: 22

I would suggest starting from the main library page and choose Sociology from the center column. Look in both SocINDEX and Academic Search Complete. In ADVANCE SEARCH limit your search to Full Text (or EBSCO Full Text) and Scholarly (or Peer Reviewed). Use the keywords Elder Abuse or Elder Neglect. Chat with us if you need more assistance.

Related Topics

    Contact Us