Answered By: Sara Klink
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2016     Views: 14

You can go to the stark state website and then type in "surplus items" and then click on the link and there will be a list of items for sell. Such as, computers, monitors, desk, chairs, projectors, etc.

Related Topics

    Contact Us