Answered By: Sara Klink
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2016     Views: 9

Most students don't know this but you can contact a nonprofit organization and if they offer you a student position you could then setup an appointment with your dean of financial aid. They will either approve or deny you this opportunity. If approved they will draw up a contract with the organization.

Related Topics

    Contact Us