Answered By: Sara Klink
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2016     Views: 9

Most students don't know this but you can seek employment through a non-profit organization for example, the Urban League. If your dean of financial aid approves it then they'll draw up a contract with them.

Related Topics

    Contact Us