Answered By: Stark State College Digital Library
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2016     Views: 12

If you are referring to an overdue book or lost book charge, you will need to contact the Kent-Stark library directly and discuss payment options.  Past due bills with the Kent-Stark library can block your registration.

Related Topics

    Contact Us