Answered By: Marcia Addison Last Updated: Apr 19, 2020 Views: 884
There could be a couple of reasons you can't log in.
1) Make sure you are using the correct link.
- Start from a library subject guide (one that best fits your topic) found on this page: http://libguides.starkstate.edu/library .
- Choose from the database selection boxes on the left side of the screen. (Hint: Academic Search Complete is in EBSCOHost.)
2) Make sure you are using the proper ID and Password:
- The username (user ID) and password needed to log into the Digital Library resources is the same as your Stark State (MyStarkState) username and password.
Example: John David Smith, Birthday - 2/29/1981, Social Security Number - 123-45-6789
Login ID: jsmith0229
If you continue to have problems logging into EBSCO, call the library at 330-494-6170 ext. 4141.
Thank you for using AskLib